Is anyone worried about facing another 3-4 defense with Denver?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

I believe Denver plays a 3-4 defense and this has me slightly worried considering the struggles Young had with the Steelers. I know they have some solid linebackers, Champ Bailey, and Brian Dawkins. This defense is no joke fellas and you know McDaniels is studying what the Steelers did to limit our offense. Let's hope Dinger is putting together a good game plan.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It won't matter anyway, we're going to throw the ball 15 times.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Not scared of them without Dumervil. The Pittsburgh game was great execution, great scheming, and by great players.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

this.

i'm more excited than worried anyways. the titans offense needs more experience against the 3-4 anyways. if we make it to the playoffs we would likely have to face at least one 3-4 team on the road to the SB. vince wasn't the only one that struggled vs Pittsburgh. The O-line and CJ also looked lost on several occasions with their blocking schemes.

6. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Yes, and not just because of the Steelers game but because he has a spotty history against 3-4 teams.... although this one is less talented than others he will face this year... San Diego, Dallas and I believe Miami has switched as well.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Take away Polamalu and a few dirty Steeler plays and The Titans win that game..
    Denver is not that team anyway.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

At points in their game Sunday against the Colts, they got to Manning and hit him multiple times just as he threw the football.

I thought they did a nice job finding pressure but they were teeing off sometimes knowing Manning was going to pass.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Mnhh yea that pitts D is the best in NFL right now and we almost won so I don't think so.The raiders had a 3 4 too i think.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

The Steelers have good players at every position on D. The Broncos... not so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar