Is CJ The Best You've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 16, 2010.

?
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    53.1%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Undecided

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aws090883

aws090883 Camp Fodder

i try not to look into stats as the hole picture.earl was a beast like u said.the only thing with earl is he didnt only run passed them but he layed them out.so to me that makes him better than cj so far.but theres one great upside to out running them than running them over is hopefully a longer career.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I guess we'd need to define what "best" means. Nothing gets me more fired up than to see a RB plow over a safety or a move which breaks a LBs ankles but, in the end, isn't it about production?

If not, then it's about personal preference and everyone is going to have their favorite. For me, it was Payton because he could do both.

3. Manowar2009

Manowar2009 Camp Fodder

I just saw Chris Johnson

I just drove past Chris Johnson. What a crazy ride he has. I wish he would park that car,and go take a nap. Big game tomorrow!

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Apparently 23 people on this board started watching football in 2009.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think CJ is the best i've ever seen at shaking his head uncontrollably.

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Gale Sayers

Best RB to ever live and one of the best NFL payers ever period.
    No one came close to what he could do,Sanders,Payton were of course also amazing but still not up to Sayers.

CJ is amazing but he needs to do what he does year in and out for a few more years to be even considered one of the games best ever.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oh my.

You honestly think Gale Sayers was better than Walter Payton and Barry Sanders???

I could name 10 running backs better than Sayers. It wouldn't be a hard task.

8. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I mentioned the legend of Gayle Sayers earlier stating that I thought at this point CJ had surpassed that fast but bright burning star.

Stats are really not close. CJ is superior.

touches = rushes, receptions & all returns including fumble
    Sayers had 1252 touches and scored 57 TDs. A TD every 22 touches
    CJ has 463 touches and has scored 28 TDs. A TD every 16.5 touches

Sayers went into the HoF with 1252 touches, heck CJ might get 800 more touches by the end of 2011 - seriously

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar