Is CJ the fastest runningback ever?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I literally cannot understand how anyone could disagree with this. Collins was awful in 09! VY was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better that year. We could have actually done something in 2009 if Fishface would have went with Young earlier. So glad Jeff fisher is gone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I agree. Drove me nuts how in love Fisher was with KFC.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I thought the TEAM won when :cj: got stats?

that was your argument

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

he got the vast majority of yards with vy starting I don't think he cracked 100 with kfcs old arse playing

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so its NOT :cj: ????

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yep. He cost himself the job.

I don't know what some had against Vince initially, but he was one of our most exciting QB's and still had a very high winning percentage.

All that other stuff is side talk.

Vince's injuries were a concern (ironic huh) but his play was consistently improving after a sophomore slump.

I'd love to bring him back as a 3rd string. He's still pretty young and hasn't got a lot of miles.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Eh... personally, I think he's broken. I won't say it's all his fault, but it's definitely a percentage of fault.

All-in-all, I think he was... "handled" incorrectly. He was broken by our organization and the teams he jumps around on prove that - that and the fact he is not even in the league anymore.

They broke Young!!

As for the topic at hand? Sure, I think CJ is one of, if not THE, fastest running back of all-time.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

There is a reason no other NFL team wants VY. If you can't see why then all of your judgement and opinions come into question.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Its not because he cant play and win in this league!

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Imo, none of could say for sure how good VY would be on the field right now. It does appear that no teams believe in him enough to sign him. He'll probably get picked up sometime before the season starts though. He was the MUCH better option in 2009. That I'm quite sure of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar