Is Coach Fisher Gone After The Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FLTitansfan, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd guess he stays. Won't be suprised if Reese stays too.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Both FR & JF will be gone, bet on that....

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Everyone will stay..

I'm not saying i want that but what indication do we have there will be change?

Fisher gave himself a built in excuse for losing when he switched to young at QB..

In fact i believe there was a conversation between fisher and bud to that effect that bud told him that if he pulled the trigger on young a losing season would be acceptable and he could return in 2007.

As far as fisher as HC-GM? It's too big a job for most guys and fisher doesn't deserve a promotion. If he is here i want him to focus on coaching football though a greater say on personel could be in the cards.

4. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

The plan was to clean house with players, not the coaches... I believe Fisher will stay, he's an intelligent football mind that isn't worth letting go. Our new talent just has to build around him and each other. As far as Jim and Chow, it's really a toss up. Jeff's a smash mouth run the ball defensive coach, we may see some changes on Defense.

5. dlb

dlb Guest

I think he will be here next year. I'm not sure that's what I want though.

6. i want fisher here cause i think that hes a good coach, i think chow will be here next year and so will schwartz just because fisher wont fire them, i really hope we get a new gm cause our drafting has been aweful, except for this year was good, and pacman but otherwise nothing

7. Nash

Nash Starter

No offense GhostZ, but getting both starting OT's in the '05 draft hardly seems inconsequential, plus Brandon Jones who at least will be a very good #2 WR

8. but michael roos is the only one that ive seen anything out of, and we dont even play brandon jones enough, or throw him the ball for his presence to be be felt

9. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Fish isn't going anywhere IMO, reese on the other hand is a different story....

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Sorry.

But, I'd be willing to bet that this (and other type decisions) have already been made.

My opinion as to what happens?

Floyd is gone.

Fish stays.

Chow is gone.

Schwartz stays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar