Is Heimerdinger out of a job in NY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansrule, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule

titansrule Camp Fodder

If so there goes the best trade partner for Volek....

2. He may be in the running for head coach there. If not, he's probably gone.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

Where are yall hearin this

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

herm edwards is probably going to KC, which means a new head coach, which could mean a new coaching staff.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Good point. But Hemi could be the canidate for the HC job in NYJ

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sirius reporting Heimerdinger is the front runner for the NYJ HC job. If so, look forward to recovering our 3rd round Henry pick in a Volek trade.

7. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

That is a good move!

If Billy Didn't stink this year

8. SephirothSK

SephirothSK Camp Fodder

I don't post much but I read these forums daily. I am going to try to get more involved and this is just the thread that is at the top. IMO, I don't see why Heimerdinger would want Volek. He know Volek well, and that olek wants to start. HD has seen Volek enough to know he is not the answer for NYJ.

I don't have much football experience, so I base must of my stuff of my logic, and I just don't see Volek as a good QB. He is good at what he does, which IMO is throwing jumpballs. Nearly everybig play I can remember out of him he would take two steps and throw it high, without checking anything.

I like watching this style because I love seeing WRs going up for balls, but it seems obvious to me that if teams scheme for im instead of Steve like when they play us, he will be ripped apart.

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

The jets arent giving up a 3rd for Volek. Even though I think Pennington halfway sucks, he will be back and healthy so there is no reason for them to give up that high a pick for Volek. And if Pennington isnt healthy I am sure they can sign someone of Voleks quality during free agency. You guys are dreaming if you think we are getting a 3rd round pick for Volek.

10. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

If not a third, maybe they will be willing to give up their two fourth round picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar