Is It Me, Or Are The Kickers Been Playing Quite Shoddy Lately...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm waching some of the games and the kickers have been playing awful, Janikowski's missed 3 today, Brown and Gramatica have missed sitters, Mr Clutch (Vinateri) missed somehow, we all know about Vandershank, makes me glad the Titans have Bironas:)) ...

2. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

If Bironas had any confidence issues, they must be gone now. What a leg...even with the wind.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

These two weeks give Bironas a lot of credit, he may be our long term kicker.

Every kicker misses sometimes, glad ours made some great ones for us the last two weeks.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hey Big TT... you were right.

me... not so much. :winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar