Is it time for the Titans to appear on Hard Knocks?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Really dont get how its a distraction

if anything the Amazon series where they follow you around from day-1 til your last game would be a distraction. Hard Knocks is 6 weeks long during the summer time, not during the season.. Whats so bad about that?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Whether intentional or not, people tend to act differently/change their decision making when the cameras are on.

I think it really depends on the players / coach. Some would let it become a distraction, others would not. If you had strong leadership, no problem.

Titans seemed to have a pretty solid locker room, and Mularkey seems like a no nonsense type of guy. AAS and JRob hsve their heads on straight. So Titans might be fine ... just wouldn't want to risk it.

Pagano is always doing dumb goofy **** that backfires on him in high pressure situations. Some players came out and said after this season that he is too easy on them and doesn't hold anyone accountable. I could see him being the type of guy that would be affected by having cameras on him all the time.

Then you have Irsay, who is an attention whore. I could see him sticking his nose in the players/coaches business a lot more just to get some TV time ... Probably not a good thing when your coach is on the hot seat as it is.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Because this didn't turn into a distraction did it

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you guys are making up reasons now, HK would be a blessing for a team like ours

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Okay, if you want to argue it is harmless and you want the Titans on it so you can see more of them I can get that.

However, do not try to pretend it would be any benefit whatsoever to the team

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Backinmyday

Backinmyday Starter

Could not agree with this anymore!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

" The Titans have a quarterback drafted 2nd overall who doesn't like to talk much"

**Camera pans to mariota....he looks down immidiately

**Taylor Lewan Interview**

"Marcus leads by example, he doesn't need to say anything"

**Cut to Mariota interview

**Looks away from camera** "I don't like to talk much"

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

A bit exaggerated dont you think?
    Storyline 1. Mariota on the verge of being a superstar trying to recover from a broken ankle. Lets how difficult it is to come back from that.

Storyline 2. Mularkey preparing for the high expectations of getting this team its first division title and playoff birth in nearly 10 yrs.

Storyline 3. Jon Robinson in his second year as a GM. With also high expectations of building on a roster that exceeded expectations by having 5 guys with 3 alts selected to the pro bowl.

Storyline 4. Two first round draft picks
    How will they make an impact next year.

Storyline 5. Our ownership isnt the "norm" in the NFL

Storyline 6. Obviously the guys on the roster bubble.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

yes, it was extremely exaggerated. was 100% a joke man. I was LMAO writing it.

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Lewan would probably be pretty hilarious though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar