Is it time for the Titans to appear on Hard Knocks?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I've watched a few seasons and they have all been very engaging regardless of what team was featured, I give it 4 TheBisco stars.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I don't buy that it will be the distraction that the team makes it sound like it will be. If I was a player in that situation, I would be terrified of the cameras catching me being lazy or not going all out on a play, that I would step my game up even more.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I think Nashville gets enough PUB

4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I would argue that we have the better storyline with Mariota coming back from injury, two firsts rounders coming in, and the Henry and Murray "battle" that people probably think will happen. (but won't)

The buccaneers have been very public about how they would be okay with having hard knocks there though. I haven't seen the titans do the same.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I agree - I just wonder, will Hard Knocks go the way of the team willing to kiss a--.... or if they're willing to go with the storyline that will truly sell. Our state as a franchise right now is having everything come to fruition.... Plus, another thing could attract Hard Knocks here ----- JROB who helped build the BUCS, is now GM of the Titans......

so it just comes down to like I said if they're willing to take the eye candy or the kiss a--es lol.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

"On today's episode of hard knocks: We hype up receiver Tajae Sharpe even more than last season, just to watch him go several games without a catch."

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. 615nick

615nick Starter

Get a room.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Pigeon works.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yes, and double yes.
    There is no valid opposition argument.
    Don't like it, don't watch it.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar