Is it wrong to cheer when someone goes down?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

eagles fans threw snow balls at santa clause lol and they egg the opposing teams bus when they come in. They go overboard then just booing players. I do remember what you are talking about tho. Eagles fans have bigger issues than cheering for hurt players.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Of course it's wrong. And, of course there will always be idiot fans who do it. These are the same fans who think it's okay to start fights with opposing team's fans, destroy property after a loss (or a win), throw things onto the field or court, and wear jerseys to the grocery store.
  3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I seem to recall some cheers in Nashville in 99 when Steve McNair went down and NOD entered the game.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Costa rica 2 was his name, he was a troll that needed to be banned long before the Mariani injury
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There was. But I felt it was about NOD coming in though can understand how it could be taken the other way.
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Yeah, I remember that. There was not a lot of love for Steve back in the Titans '99 season. At the start anyway. That changed fast.