Is it wrong...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I haven't preordered it, but I'll get it.

I'm a weird one. I may really want something like a book, movie, game, etc, but then won't spring right away to get it or go see it. I'm a big fan of HP, but I may not get the book till after it's been out awhile....just whenever I get a chance. Hell I've had God Of War 2 for a month now and haven't even opened it up :ha:

I'm really looking forward to the book, it's been a great series so far. I haven't read anything in awhile, so my brain is getting dull :drool:

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Is it wrong to do it? No.

Admitting it without even being asked, now there was your mistake...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

maybe I wanted to brag?

have you seen my signature? Narcissus was a story based on me, names were changed to protect those involved.

They originally called it Gunny.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea i got through 5 just barely, took me literally 5 years to read all 5 of the books, but i quit after that, im just gonna watch the movies...

5. The movies aren't nearly as good as the books...

6. maximus

maximus Starter

I'm not buying the books, but I will read them
    It took me a couple of hours to read each of them. Seen the movies. Movies < Books
    Get you some edumikation

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

isn't that always true?

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yes, it's wrong! So now whenever a dude with a cute accent buys me a drink at the bar I won't say, "you have a Gunny voice.". Cause when dude says, "who's Gunny?". I don't want to have to say, "this ghay dude who pre-orders Harry Potter books!"

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oooohhh, you going to take that gunny?

10. Generally speaking, yes, but some movies that have better books are still great as movies. I'd say the HP movies are OK but not great (with the exception of the 3rd movie).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar