Is Jones on the team next yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Nov 2, 2006.

?
  1. yes, he will be here next year

78.1%
  2. no, he will be released in the off season

10.4%
  3. unsure at this time

11.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I still would be pretty surprised to see the Titans cut Pac after this season. I remember the talk about Haynesworth being similar - Titans made it clear he wasn't necessarily welcome back, but he was. The possible glaring difference being that Haynesworth did everything right during his suspension. BUT we still don't know the story with this latest (getting very old) story with Pac... I could possibly see a trade, but bottom line is going to be if Goodell deems him worthy of continuing his NFL career I think the Titans will let him back on a short leash rather than lose the money, the draft pick and face the potential of playing against him.

The view today looks different just because his name is being tossed around with another shooting, but if he really wasn't involved then his only crime was being a dumb-*****. If he can really go a year with no incidents (very big if), then all the discussion will turn to how he must have really turned his life around. Look at how quickly the attitude in the press changed just when he announced he was dropping the suspension... suddenly I read 3 or 4 semi-positive articles about him. My guess is either with the Titans next year or out of the league for good - probably nothing in between.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah, Fisher's interview tells me that he's done with Pac. He's a great player, but if he's not on the field, he might as well be gone.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

He doesn't have to be found guilty of anything per NFL policy.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Fisher's comments are more aimed at Pacman than trying to say anything valid through the media, I believe.

Stupid Pacman. Cut your dead weight, already, son.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:bump:

I want to change my vote.

6. Well... he is still on the team...

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

its weird how Fisher always referred to Pacman as "Adam" during the season...on his most recent statement abut Pacman, he referred t o him as "Pac". He never used to do that.

I really hope pacman can get back good enough with Fisher to be called "Adam" again, seriously...

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

But not on the field.....

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

next year = '08? :huh:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

First post was in 06 talking about the 07 season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar