Is Jordan Matthews worth pick #100?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 24, 2017.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Leper Messiah

You want a WR from a team desperate to replace all their WR?
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wouldn't be irate if we gave up #100 for him, but I'd feel better offering up no more than a 5th.

I know we desperately need a #1, but we still need depth.

We have Matthews and Sharpe. That's literally it. No one behind them is worth a sh*t.

So we could do much worse than Jordan Matthews. We could get him and try for a #1 WR in the draft... and we'd, at the very least, be in much better shape at WR than we were last year.
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

Westbrook is much different type of wr compared to the other guys. He's more of a slot type, but i think he'd do well in our offense, if they let mm8 move around more, but then again, i felt the same way about wright. But, i think the other 3 are very comparable to matthews, as far as skills go. But, if the eagles (who need wrs) are trying to deal him, i really don't want to give up much. I'd really like the deal, if it was similar to the murray deal. We still need to add about 3 wrs before camp and if he's cheap, I'd take him, if not, wait til post draft cuts.
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I want a WR from a team desperate to replace all players Chip Kelly drafted.

The Eagles didn't want Demarco and that worked out pretty well for us.

I say bring Matthews back to Nashville where he thrived.