Is JR Spreading Rumors to Entice a Trade at #5?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

A) I think it would be hilarious if SF passes on QB with full intentions on getting cousins next year and Cousins ends up somewhere else.

B) is osweiler still part of any of this? I thought he proved in Denver he wasn't worthy of more than backup status but he definitely proved it last year.

C) I can see the Texans trying their best to reach for a QB but I think they're just too late. Their hope is only Mahomes dropping. The bills have mccown but I think they trade up for Watson. I think trubisky goes jets or browns.
    Chi seems content with glennon for now and SF may be all in on cousins next year witch makes drafting a QB this year dumb(1st rd anyway). Plus they have hoyer. Not a good QB but capable if Hyde is the real focal point for this waste of a year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'm not so sure that even 1 QB goes in the Top 10.......

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd be shocked if this happened, when's the last time atleast 1 QB hasn't gone in the Top-10?

4. Broken Arrow

When's the last time a QB class was THIS bad?..

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

A QB will go top 10, some team will reach or like one of the four that are considered "top" prospects.

SF will wait for Cousins, him and Shanahan will be re-united and it wouldn't surprise me to see Pryor follow him. Use Washington as a year to gel together then head to sunny California lol

Wouldn't surprise me to see Adams go at 2 due to John Lynch either.

6. Broken Arrow

That's what I'm thinking. He'll hang his hat on spotting a safety talent with his first pick.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Adams seems like a Lynch type of guy

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Broken Arrow

Power hitter, and defensive leader.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd take him at 5 if he's there and not think twice. Whether we have Searcy or not lol

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

@Broken Arrow
    I can see the same thing as last year happening though, I really wanted Ramsey but cant complain Conklin worked out well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar