Is Locker Our Mark Sanchez???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

How bout' this....Jake Locker made some really good decisions last night, and looked good in his limited action in his first pre-season game of 2013....without a few starters on the offensive line, we seemed a little vulnerable at times, but I'm confident that Munchak and Matthews will correct that and have a banner year running the football and protecting the quarterback.

The defense should settle down and play solid when the season starts, and can't wait to get McCarthy back. Hey guys, do you think Moise Fokou has what it takes to be a regular starter as our middle linebacker...???

Is that worthy of good, traditional posting Mr. Chairman???

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Look, trying to decipher your scatter brained posts is a challenge that I really don't have any desire to undertake; but, if sounds as though you are using the age old excuse of "Neither of us are experts, so our opinions are equally valid/invalid"

Aside from the fact that is an obvious fallacy, I would like to cut you in on a little secret:

Most of the posters here are rabid fans who are extremely knowledgable about the game. In that regard, we have earned the right to question the moves out team makes through the many years we have spent watching them.

If you disagree with any of that, I don't see why you are here. Discussion forums are not for mindless dribble from one ignorant fan to another( which is essentially what you suggest this should be) they are for discussion.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is getting painful, dude.

We always welcome new folks and opinions, but this is simply unnecessary just like the rest of your threads I've read.

You'd do much better by posting in others' threads rather than making your own. And that (((NOTHING))) thing you do at the end is flat out awful.

4. GrandMajesty1

Fun Fact: Mr. Finnebosch is the first poster to make me cry here on my couch in front of my lap top. Congratulations sir. Gold Star, or should I say, "Gold T" for your efforts???

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

None of us are claiming Locker is a stud. None of us think he was anything beyond mediocre last night. None of us have faith in Locker.

Which is all the more reason not to make this thread. What is the point? Just wait until the end of this season and we'll have a better idea of what the future holds for Jake.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

For a post in one of the threads already talking about it, sure. It doesn't warrant a thread specifically for it though.

7. GrandMajesty1

(Most of the posters here are rabid fans who are extremely knowledgable about the game. In that regard, we have earned the right to question the moves out team makes through the many years we have spent watching them).

I'll leave it at this Ten_Titans....I've been an Oiler fan since Warren's Moon first season when I was seven years old...played football in high school and college, nothing special and nothing great...wouldn't even smell the NFL from ten yards away...just a rabid fan, like most of you and your friends here that have experienced many years of highs and lows from the Jerry Glanville, Jack Pardee years all the way to when we found out we were moving to of all places, Nashville, Tennessee....

I paid homage to these fans on this site in a very serious manner and still got ridiculed....if most of these fans have been Titans fans since 1999 when our franchise came to this city from Houston, please don't insult my intelligence with what you quoted to me above, as if you or anyone else here has played on a professional football field and know more about this team or game than any other "new" fan coming on this site to have fun chats of opinions....that in itself makes me feel a little better about the overall nature of intelligence in itself about your rabid fans here....

Last I checked, we were all cheering for the same team.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah, but we are all required to hate one another here. It's part of the ToS agreement you made upon registering.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Don't pay him no mind, he's a big meanie.

10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Hate choo guyz! th.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar