Is Pacman overrated?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan22, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I believe that Pac will be much improved... He's in camp on time and he's got a year of experience under his belt. Last year he never really got to practice and get ready wich is the most important part of the year when your a rook. Given the circumstances last year, I think he still finished the season playing pretty good defensivley. His attitude is better and it seems like all the staff and players have been saying he looks really good so far. I think he's going to make some big plays this year.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The one thing that concerns me is that when the season starts and he is out there in the heat of the moment, will he keep quiet or cost us more yellow flags.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the other teams wr's are going to do what they did last yr. No reason for them to stop until he proves he can handle it.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think they are talking the opposite; that Pacman will handle KOs and Wade will be the main PR. Wade is a very good PR when he hangs onto the ball. Fisher wants to give Pacman some rest so it is true he will not be handling both duties.

5. H Man

H Man Guest

That's what I thought too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar