Is Randy Moss "anti social"?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Do you guys think Randy Moss is anti social?

To me, it just seems like Randy doesn't have friends or associates in the NFL (not that it's a bad thing).

You can always tell who associates with who in sports. If you look at his demeanor, he doesn't associate with other players after games.

If you look at players like Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco, it seems like they have alot of friends and associates on and off the field and it seems like the same players that take shots at TO and Chad are the same players that goof around with them before and after games.

I'm willing to bet that Moss and Chris Johnson will probably mess around and joke during practice, but wouldn't hang with each other off the field.

Maybe it's me, but Randy Moss seems very anti social.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Probably true.

Why does this matter though?

3. Jessica

Jessica Starter

I'll be his friend.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Marvin Harrison was noted as being an anti-social guy. How many times did the cameras pan in on him all alone on the bench refusing to talk to anyone. What's wrong with being an introvert?

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

At this point in his career, Randy Moss has already solidified a place in the HOF so I doubt he cares what anybody thinks about him.

I don't really think that he is anti-social because I have seen him at a lot of Miami Heat games with guys like Chris Tucker and other celebs. He just isn't one of these guys who likes to chit chat. He was a little more engaging earlier in his career. I think that he's been dogged by the media and even other players around the league to the point where he could care less what they think about Randy Moss.

I'm sure he's a cool dude, but I think that he's not the kind of guy to take any sh!+ from anyone. I would think that he probably has a short temper but is cool as long as you don't piss him off.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

To me he is kinda like myself from the perspective of his work environment. Me? I go to work, do my job, and go home. The least amount of interaction with people at work the better. Thats just the way it is for some people. I bet when he is at home, he is a happier and more open guy.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I didn't think C.J. was pals with Nate Washington, but they hit the club together. You just can't know how they really are unless you're up close with them. Also realize Randy is the new guy.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Maybe nobody likes hanging with Moss...he's awful finicky, he'd go ballistic if you suggested stopping by McDonalds and grabbing a big mac...

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I dunno, I was just wondering because pin him out to be this and that, when all I see is someone that just comes across as odd, instead of a menace to society.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm thinking this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar