Is Russell Hantz the greatest Survivor Player ever?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Alex1939, Apr 1, 2010.

?

Russell Hantz public love or hate

Poll closed Apr 22, 2010.
  1. Best ever.

33.3%
  2. Hell NO!

22.2%
  3. Who?

44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I forgot it was even on.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The "over 40" group looks real weak and will probably be carted off by paramedics more often than getting voted out. The Southern woman with the fire skills, the guy who said he didn't like JJ and maybe the large black dude being the exceptions.
    "Fabio" is a moron as well as the guy that dubbed him that...

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

doesn't sound like I missed much. The times that I did watch it the younger folks were always wanting to get rid of the older folks.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That "dance" or whatever the young group did when they came to the immunity challenge...

one of the more homo things I've ever seen on Survivor. And considering it's Survivor, that's pretty gay.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Richard Hatch thinks it was too gay..

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the chick that got the fire lit ....... I mean who on that show that actually signed up to be a contestant wouldn't know how to do that ?
    maybe I've watched too much Man vs. Wild / Survivorman
    but if someone's got any kind of spherical glass and there's dry tender nearby, I'll have you a fire going in a few minutes.
    she didn't actually do it properly. you're supposed shred your tinder (in her case ,husk) to create more flammable area(well, something like that)

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

glad I missed it

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Congrats to Fabio! First time my pick from the outset has won it all.
    Thank goodness it wasn't Sash.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Redemption Island sucks, not looking forward to that.

Be ready for the "real twist" next season (rumor/spoiler) Russell Hantz vs. Boston Rob!

Could be good or could be terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar