Is the Jake vs Matt debate finally over?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mud, Nov 12, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    92.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I wouldn't call Matt better. I think Locker moves the chains more than Hass.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Uhm, I may need some football re education, but isn't that better? Isn't that the whole point? Moving the chains? I may have misunderstood you.

Just my opinion.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

to be honest, there shouldn't have even been a debate... sure he won those 2 games... but he also had an equal chance to lose them as well... threw the ball right into the numbers of the opposing team that luckily didn't get picked off in crunch time....
    unfortunately the bears don't muff on stuff like that..

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Scarecrow said Matt was the better QB right now because he could make more throws. I was saying that Jake is better because he's better at moving the chains.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There never was a debate.

Munchak said as long as Jake is healthy he's our QB. When Jakes been healthy, he's been our QB.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Did you also hear them say during the game that Jake told them that he was going to require surgery at the end of the year regardless?!?!?! LOL Once again I was right!

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Jake may have had a few over/under thrown passes but so has Matt. Remember Jared wide open down the seam against the colts? Jake just needs to get his time back with the receivers and stay healthy. With his arm and legs he gives us the best chance to win even with a few mistakes now and then. With all that said, I'm still glad to have MHass as our backup.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haha, "once again", you say it like it's happened more than once, when else have you been right?

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I just want to sit back and enjoy this debate. It was not that long ago that the debate was between Vince Young and Kerry Collins.......... I will take this debate any day over that one.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

.....Do I need to go back to the beginning of season and pull up my own quotes....I'm pretty sure I recall you losing a bet with me. I was also right about CJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar