Is the Titans D vulnerable to the run?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nope. we gave up 80 yards to one of the best backs in the league and 30 of those yards came on one run.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

No, our defense is one of the best in the NFL. Our defensive line is solid and a running back has a hard time getting through them. If they are lucky and quick enough to get through the D-line, then they have to face our linebackers and the safeties also come in to help.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Vulnerable to the occasional big run....but who isn't?

AD is the best RB in the game, and Slaton is proving to be a pretty decent threat himself. So, I'm not sweating it.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

18 carries for 80 yards isn't that great, especially when 30 of it came on one play. Without that, he was 17 for 50 the rest of the game.

AP is going to break for big gains behind those blockers. You can't stop it completely, and we did it better than anyone else will.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

6. The Mrs

Hey, I saw Mini Me/Vern Troyer(?) at the game today, and also Tom Cruise, which was very bizarre and I wasn't drinking!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

good, you shouldn't take shrooms and drink at the same time.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Tom Cruise is a creep.

9. The Mrs

No, seriously, Tom Cruise was at the game today. It was all the buzz in the luxury suites. Everyone thinks he's going to do another sports-type movie like Jerry McGuire. Also, Mini-Me was there, he was on the field during pre-game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar