Is the Titans D vulnerable to the run?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Where was Batman's girlfriend?

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Katie and Suri weren't there, but I wish she was. She's got a fierce shoe and bag game! She actually wasn't Batman's girlfriend, she just flirted with him a whole lot.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would kill to see a picture of mini-me and albert standing next to each other....

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bah semantics, they wanted each other. He was probably hittin it when Two-Face wasn't looking.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No we're not. The Vikings are supposed to be the most fierce running attack in the league and they couldn't get past 80 yards. This is all a result of KVB missing a tackle on Slaton and lettin him break a 50 yarder, if that didn't happen then our run D numbers would be sick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Think about it. Our defense prioritizes our strategies on the offenses strengths.

Week 1: MJD and Fred Taylor= SHUT DOWN
    Week 2: We let Perry run a little bit, but we shut down Carson/TJ/Ocho Cinco
    Week 3: Like a previous poster said: Slaton just came to play and he made some good moves and we were out of position. We picked off and pressured Schaub all day long.
    Week 4: We wanted to shut down AP. We held him under 80 yards, he did get TD's, but I attribute one of those TD's to Nick Harper, who straight up got OWNED by Berrian.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Nick Harper had great coverage on that play. He couldn't have been any tighter on him. Berrian just made a great catch. It happens sometimes.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You would need to shoot it fast because Albert would be sayin' "get in my BELLY!"

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Has to be the stupidest thread started

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Al would be like: "boy, I have shat bigger than you".

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar