Is This A Joke?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What are y'all griping about? Things are back to normal. We are the media whipping boy. That's when we do our best.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

That article was written by @rotopat, for anyone who wants to complain.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No kidding. One of the most clueless articles ive read in a long time

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Where did this article come from?? Doesn't sound like ESPN or a real major sports site

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Ok, well, that makes sense, pay no attention to this no name rotopat guy

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm pretty happy with what the team has done in the offseason. To every one of the quoted OP's points, I have to ask... Who was better that we had a chance to get? I wasn't on board with the Shonn Greene signing but now that it has CJ upset, I love the signing. If it took $10,000,000 to light a fire under CJ's rear, then it is money well spent.

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I am actually hearing a lot of so called experts call the titans "losers of free Agency." One specific site , rotoworld, which pAins me because that is one of my "main go-to sites" since love I fantasy sports and they are so up to date on everything, has been nothing but totally negative towards the titans.

That damn site has criticized just about every move to date in the offseason. Especially the Greene signing which no expert or columnists seems to like due to money.

Calling the Titans "directionless" and only spending big money on role players and depth players.

The only move they have been remotely on board with was the Fitzpatrick move and thats mainly because they want to bash our starting quarterback to boot.

It seems as if us Titan fans are the ONLY ones on board with these signings. Hmm.

Just because they dont dish out the bank for so called big names like Mike Wallace I guess we wont get respect or any sort of credit for even just the little things.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nope. You're a raging homosexual!

If Levitre is an average run blocker, how did the Bills RBs average 6.43 YPC when they ran behind him?

You read that "average" crap on bleacher report!

I am using exclamation points as much as TWW2!

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How could anyone like that signing given the contract? It's a lot of money to pay a guy who might touch the ball 120 times.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think he may get the ball more than that, I also think CJ may be in for a world of change.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar