Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Is this real life?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Aug 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $9,028

I was about to say, you can thank T.O. and Chad Johnson for stuff like this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,318
    Most of their celebrations were great, Goodell is just jealous he can't dance and nobody likes him.
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,619
    Meh, there were many before them. They just got creative. Even still, you can't say banning "pointing" is because of that. That's just ignorance and the further disintegration of the league.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I mean, sure I can see you can't hide a sharpie under the pad and sign the ball... that's fine. But salutes, spikes, Cruzs salsa dance, etc all these things have no harm to the game.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,261
    @NFLprguy: to clear up bad info re: td celebrations like military salute/spinning ball: only flagged if player does it directly @ opponent
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,285
    Ochocinco is rolling around in his grave because of these rules.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $9,028

oh thank god, those spinning ball taunts are too much
  8. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,484

Reduces grown-men to tears from time to time...

... so I hear...

... from nobody.
  9. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $313
    I can't wait to see if these rules are enforced. There are no options but to hand the ball to the ref or leave it on the ground. No one wants to see that.
  10. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,484
    What I want to know is, how do you shove the ball? I've never seen a player place the ball on the ground, then get on his hands and knees and shove the ball around.

Or do players have tiny clones of themselves in their pockets that they send out to shove the ball for them?
    Obie09 high fives this.