Is this team getting worse???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karamello, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I stand by my belief that NO WR regardless of who they are will ever be 1200yd, 12td type guys .... not in this offense .... not with this QB

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

100% TRUE. This is a run offense.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Hopefully we might be a bit more open this year and one of our wideouts might come close(1000 yds,10 tds) to putting up those type of numbers.:eek:

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I can see Roydell getting close to 900 yards if he stays healthy. Gage could have 700+ with 10 Td's

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

really? who do you have throwing them the ball?

6. karamello

karamello Camp Fodder

Yea...I don't really see a 1000yd WR coming out with the way VY played last year. That being said...its not impossible just not realistic.

Continuing this thread with more utter nonsense. I have no idea why this org. drafted LenWhale in the first place and he continues to keep me baffled...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3297210

So why all this talk about only getting character guys...but this dudes character was suspect from the jump. Bulluck is the only dude who I can recall that had some questions but has been a model professional. Haynie, Pac, Lendale Weight, Chris Henry...nothin but more questions. Haynie has given one good year. Still has some ways to make up for the past wasted ones. White still hasn't done jack but get fatter and now this crap, forget Pac; who I loved but...and Henry may have a ton a potential, he must not have the internals to make it happen. The RB position is wide open and he'd better step up or be off to playing football up north. So if you're gonna compromise and get guys with character concerns...lets make 'em count.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Chris Henry doesn't have character issues.

And before you bring up his drug suspension, it was for a substance recently put on the banned substances list.

And there is nothing wrong with LenDale White (and fat jokes are for fools)

8. karamello

karamello Camp Fodder

WHAT?! Chris Henry doesnt have character issues? Where have you been. Go back and read a few pre-draft profiles. I know bout the drug issue. Dude couldn't hold down a starting job at U of A for more than a couple games before getting benched. Even now Titans RB Coach Earnest Byner is trying to contact this guy and he's nowhere to be found. http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080311/SPORTS01/803110370/1027
    And yeah ur right fat jokes are for fools...which Lendale is proving to be just that. Both these dudes are so unprofessional. Is this stuff really that hard to do. Return a call, workout, eat right....here's 2.3mil

Gosh...sometimes i really miss Eddie.

9. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

yeah and considering we wanted Michael Turner so bad last year.....and this year what happened?

its not like lendale did so good we dont even need to bother looking at a RB for the next 5 years

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I looked at three, none mentioned them so tell me.

What's that got to do with character?

oh heaven forfend the guy has a holiday. I bet you work

said the whiner.

Gosh I hate bridge jumping fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar