Is this the final time we see Alterraun Verner as a Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HoodRo20.htm

3 INTs filling in for the often injured useless pile of refuse Nick Harper

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HarpNi20.htm

trying to make sense of D stats is tricky but generally CBs tackles go along with catches allowed. In other words they tackle the guy they got beat by. Now I admit they are sometimes involved in running plays but usually are not because they are away from the play covering/being blocked by WRs. Again just based on CBs playing the position they do the vast majority of their tackle assists would tend too come in the running game.

having said the above NH missed 3 games a season due too being 'injured' while a Titan. In the 38 games he played as a Titan he had 201 tackles (completion given up for this argument) and 6 INTs. Meaning his success too failure rate was 33 fails per success. NH gave up over 5 completions per game as a Titan.

that scrub Rod Hood played 6 games as a Titan mainly filling in for the always injured Harper. In those games Hood made 10 tackles with 3 INTs giving a ratio of 3 fails per success. Hood gave up under 2 completions per game as a Titan.

Bottom line a useless scrub like Rod Hood played much better than that useless overpaid Nick Harper as a Titan

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

not confused at all

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I've never seen someone measure the success of a cornerback by their lack of tackles...

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

how did that Bama CB munch had a hard on for do?

I'm assuming terrible because Munch liked him

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

yeah try and keep up.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SandDe00.htm

'primetime's fail : success ratio 9
    'primetime's tackles per game under 3

Tackles are not a good thing, in general, for a CB because they are usually tackling the guy that beat them

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He will get paid regardless. Wanting to win is probably the reason we will lose him which SUCKS @SS!

7. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

Dont worry we have Cambell:banjump:

he wants money ...we have many needs = him not getting money from us ...

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's all good guys.. If Verner leaves we will snag Stanley Jean Baptiste with our 4th round pick :)

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I clearly remember you saying im a moron for suggesting hell get paid like a top 5 cb

I actually provided a link earlier haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar