Is Young Already Better Than Vick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Dec 1, 2006.

?

Is Young Already Better Than Vick?

Poll closed Dec 8, 2006.
  1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Too early to tell

18 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

good points TNT on vick's OC....

I think with QB's like Vince or Vick, a OC that knows how to properly utilize them is key...plus it is good to keep the same OC for some years in a row...

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

VY will never be the runner that Vick is, but even right now Vince is a better passer than Vick, and an exponentially better leader.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

This is the next best movie out...
    [​IMG]

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know if he is better than vick, but before the draft mel kiper thought so.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9tOCM8W7yHs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9tOCM8W7yHs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. Nine

Nine Starter

Wow....Merril Hoge actually paid Vince a compliment???

Hoge: "He does have the ability to find people who are open when he goes to scramble. A lot of QB's will move and they can't find anybody who's open; Vince Young has displayed when he runs with the football, he's able to be accurate on it, but he's able to find those people that are open...."
    To hear Hoge now, you'd think Vince was a no-talent turd with legs.....I guess Vince must have regressed after getting drafted... :rolleyes:

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince is showing what most people suspected, that he is having a little problem picking up the pro system with his progressions, and his passing mechanics are not up to par. The progressions will come with time, and hopefully Chow can coach him up off season and get his passing skills down better. His leadership and ability to beat you with his legs are something that cannot be taught. By next year he could be very special.

7. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

How can it possibly be too early to say if VY is already better than Vick ;)

Though i think its going overboard to claim that VY is better than Vick at the moment (He hasn't exactly played like he did in the 4th quarter in the Giants game at all times), I do think it is safe to say that Young will be better than Vick...

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Falcons has spent have invested so much time trying to make their team fit around Vick & yet he doesn't look like he's ever improving.

I'll gladly stick my neck out & say Vince Young is a better QB than Vick.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

one thing is certain, Vick and Young are both better than McNabb RIGHT NOW - lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar