Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Isaac Bruce... I like Ike!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    He's on the wrong side of 30.
  2. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    I saw an interesting interview with Roy Williams(Det) who said the hardest part about playing in the league, was the fact that he nor his other WRs had a veteran to teach them the little things, how to be a professional, little nuances of routes and film study. I hope we don't fall into the same line with our young group of WRs, Calico ISN'T a veteran, unless he's a veteran of the training room, and Drew, I really don't know how much he can do on his own as far as mentoring younger guys, maybe by leading by example, I just don't know.
  3. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Just say no to Bruce. He's old and wont do much. We need to look for a KVB type WR.
  4. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    A white guy with an injury history? How about Brandon Stokley? He's better than what we've got.
  5. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    KVB type WR-hard worker that has had some bad bounces in the past(injuries and what not) like what happened with KVB
  6. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    We need a receiver that can give us its all. Why go for a shrevelled up prune
  7. cdy_hitt Senior...

Moolah:
    $0

What are the chances of the Titans signing other free agents besides Bruce?
    What other options are open that we can afford? This may be a little bit out of reach and a little crazy but just imagine T.O. in a Titans uniform....There are many good players out there but how much can the Titans spend...Our DBs are not solid one bit, so instead of attempting to sign a WR why not try to sign a defensive vet?..Ty Law for example....
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377
    I dont think we'd have the money to go out and sign a high priced Free Agent like T.O or Ty Law. I don't think the team would want them in anyway.
  8. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Sweet Warren Moon sig G.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377
    Thanks man, you want one?
Thread Status: