Isn't It About Time Pac?...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I have said that for two yrs.............he has played 22 games and he has done nothing on D. He is way over due for the 6th player taken and first Defensive player taken...............people question troupe and others but no one is willing to question Jones and his play to date. I will and I have and will continue to until he puts up.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would question his play if he didnt shut everyone down he has played this season. if it werent for that, sure, question him. i'll take shutting down the oppositions number one option the entire game over a turnover.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone have a stat of how many balls have been attempted to receivers being covered by Jones this season? How about the percentage which were caught?

The ways you can look at this is:

1. Teams don't have to pass when they can rack up 175+ rushing the football.

2. Why even go to Pac's side when going at Hill is like shooting fish in a barrell.

3. Pac is doing such a good job, QBs are not going his way.

I'm thinking it is a combination of the three.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if he had gotten a meaningless INT at the end of the cowboys game, does that make things any better? no. but he still has a pick.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Anyone still questioning Jones play either doesn't know what they're talking about or just doesn't like they guys act.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

get off Pac's :baghead:

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

he does not even own a Token pick................not one..................for 13.5 mil......think about that for a minute before you post another supportive thread...................this guy owes so much it aint funny...................he owes about 15 picks for the crap he has already done off the field.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Pacman Jones is the least of my worries about this football team. That hasn't always been the case but right here, right now, he's solid as a rock playing like a premier corner, which he is. If we had PacMan2 opposite him... We would have the best set of bookend corners in the league, bar none. As it vaugely states in my signiture, which is pro-pacman, we need another pacman, even if he has the stature of the members of the lolly pop guild.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

what i have noticed is that they arent throwing to his side nearly as much as they used to, is it because hes covering better, or just a coincedience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar