Isn't It About Time Pac?...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Pac has no INT's because of the already mentioned, he is covering good, we don't get thrown on because of the running game, and Rey could even make Bledsoe look fast.

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I think he'll get plenty of chances this weekend. He's got to "take" them. The ball is always around Andre Johnson.

3. cdspro

cdspro Guest

The lack of INTs don't bother me, but I do think that it is about time for Pacman to quit fumbling punts on a regular basis.

4. He must have been reading this thread:)) ...

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yup, I am proud of his performance ON THE FIELD.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm glad to see that Pac finally had a return TD stay. If they all had, he'd be celebrated as the new Dante Hall.

Mark me in the Pro-Pac camp...he has redeemed himself, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar