It’s a steal!: Pacman Jones wins seized car that bears his name

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by finz50, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The prevailing theory is a WVU booster bought the car for Pacman when he was at WVU. That's when Pac took the car to Nevada to have the embroidery work done. No way Pacman had the money to buy that car when he was a "student-athlete". Matter of fact, when the car was seized, Pac's lawyer denied any ownership on Pac's part. But elf acknowledges it was his car, if she actually knows that for a fact.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Well it wasnt legally his car, or he wouldnt have been able to bid on it. So he either bought it and registered it in someone elses name, or it was something like the booster story you mention, where somebody bought it for him, but didnt put it in his name.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yes he could bid on it. when it goes to auction anyone can buy it including the previous owner

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Well you're right, but it still wasnt his car legally.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

according to elf Jones bought and paid for the car..see her post above

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

WHich is why I asked her why it wasnt registered in his name. I never said he didnt pay for it, but he didnt register it in his name. That was my question, because I find that kind of odd.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

knowing his past does that surprise you?

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Nothing with Pac Man surprises me. I was just curious why you would buy a 70,000 car and register it in somebody elses name. Of course, if the car is going to be used to transport cocaine, then I have to say it was a pretty smart move on Pac Man's part.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'll just say, he could buy any car his heart desires. Obviously this car is special to him.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I bet it had a magical elf in it ... :))

If I had only known!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar