It Just Hit Me

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LT21Titans27, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Bryan Leonard

Dude, how did we not think of this, we need a rb to go with Lendale, why not, this guys noice

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

NFL.com lists him as a fullback, we already have a very good one in Ahmard Hall. Even if he does really play RB, the fact that he's listed as a FB tells me he's a power back, same as LenDale, and as I posted somewhere else if we're doing a RBBC they need to have different strengths, it's pointless to play two RBs if they both have the same style.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I would have no problem with that pick... he brings a'lot to the table and you could never have too many good RB. That being said... he's not my first choice, but I still would consider him a solid first pick if they made that decision.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

never heard of him

5. CrimsonTitan

CrimsonTitan Guest

He is a great team leader but has little athletic ability. He will be better off using his degree than his football skills in the NFL.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he wont be good for the titans or anywhere else.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

No athletic skill? Didn't he run in the 4.4s or 4.5s? I like the guy. He catches well, blocks well, and can run the ball. Very useful utility player. I'd like to have him, but I don't think we can spare a first day pick right now.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

sorry but the guy has plenty of athletic ability. He played rb, fb , and some wr in college. He ran very well for a big guy of his size as stated before and go on youtube if you wanna whatch him do his famous leap over defenders its incredible.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What round is he projected to go in? Don't see the need for an early round RB at all - we have that already with Lendale..

10. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

ive always wanted him,it just looks like he'll go way too early for us to take a RB...He's a great player.very versatile and he can play RB,FB,and TE...He's a great athlete with good speed,vert,very strong,agile...He is a GREAT blocker(pass too) id love to have him,but i dont think we need to use a 2nd round pick on a rb...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar