IT

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by XO, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

HYPE AF for this movie.

As previously discussed I am a book nerd and growing up Stephen King was one of my favorite writers to read as a youngster along with Michael Crichton and others.

King is a hit and miss writer but when he is on he is among the best American novelists in history. Sadly for every IT and Gunslinger there is a Tommyknockers and Dreamcatcher.

IT was and is one of my favorite books of all time, top 10 easily. As a kid it was an intimidating read and horrifying at the same time.

King's best work, in my opinion, and certainly his most consistent is his non-horror works in film, short stories and novels.

Stand By Me
    11/22/63
    The Green Mile
    Dark Tower series
    The Shawshank Redemption
    Hearts in Atlantis

IT combines the best of stories like Stand By Me and twists it with a horror that is truly terrifying to make something special and judging by the trailers and early reviews they have nailed it.

BEEP BEEP RICHIE

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I will probably wait for video. Looks good though. Miniseries freaked me out when I was a kid. I've been meaning to read the book for like 20 years now but it's hard for me to get motivated to read a 1,000+ page book.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i saw the trailer a few weeks back and rewatched the original.. i hadn't seen it since i was a kid and dont think i ever even finished the movie before

that ending was dumb as dick

i generally don't care for horror movies but i may watch this just to see if it improves on the original

don't care about the book.. let the clown stay a ****ing clown..

the "YOU'LL FLOAT TOOOOO" is creepier on the remake at least (1:44 in particular)

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think the book is really ****ed.

Like, it has a child orgy or some ****?

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Explains xos love for it

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Got mad nightmares from episode 1, never saw the ending.

Not planning on seeing neither the old or new.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea but it is a symbolic act.

and it isn't an orgy. All the boys run a train on the girl. Choo choo

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Bruh

That's Thaky

They into child brides and stuff

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I also am planning on seeing IT...xo do you realize it is a two part movie? Sucks...also, most King stuff sucks on the screen for whatever reasons...one exception for me, and it wasn't even a novel but rather a screenplay Storm of the Crentury...TV mini series...very good...
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0135659/

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

oh, a symbolic train involving 11 year olds.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar