Its early but here is my blueprint for the 07 Titans.............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He's the only big name guy likely to be out there I would shell out big bucks for.

2. Code

Code Starter

FWIW, don't all coaches have 'pets'?

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Id resign drew bennett, get a saftey, an o lineman, trade chris brown, and draft all dl and cbs

4. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Your Not getting terdel Sands. Raiders patience with him has finally paid off. The way he has looked this year, he looks like a future probowler. T Sands and Tom Kelly(best allround dlineman) are the two DTs Raiders will be building their interior of Dline around. In fact Raiders are one DE opposite D Burgess from having a championship caliber defense.

BTW. Off topic all the ridicule I took on this board about my prediction of J Fargas and Raiders defense. Well Fargas is looking very good right about now and Raiders very young defense has been very good. Time to give me my props.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. Fry

a hall of fame type player isnt worth a top five pick?

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

sure but we dont value Sor MLB at all and there is no way we blow that high a pick on one.............so i dont see either here.

8. Nine

Nine Starter

Y'know, on ESPN Radio yesterday, a Miami sportwriter mentioned the possibility of the Fins trading away Jason Taylor or Zach Thomas this offseason....both guys are still playing at a high level, but the team has so many needs at other positions, they'll probably end up trading one or both of them. This will help their cap situation immensely, and they need the extra picks so they can start rebuilding.

I know, Taylor and Thomas have an awful lot of miles on them, but I think there's still a lot of tread on those tires....especially Taylor. If the Fins will take a second-day pick for him, I'd jump on it.

9. Fry

there are probably 30 other teams who would jump on it too. it would definiately help our pass rush though.

10. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

No Not this year, Fargas has been playing hurt but he running like a totally diffrent runner. He has been more impressive than L jordan.(hits the hole alot quicker ) Raiders RBs have all been banged up. They are using a RB by committee now. Thats a big reason why he dosen;t have a game over 70 yards. The biggest reason is The raiders oline is not very good right now(unbelievable amount mental mistakes they make every week)
    Raiders won't do anything on offense till those five guys up front start playing alot better. once they do than you will see the firepower Raiders have on offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar