It's time for change in Tennessee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

1. New head coach
    2. New QB
    3. New DC, bye chuck!
    4. New OC???
    5. New logo our sucks, and our unis are lame

Thoughts

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Anything else you want new?

3. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Nah that about covers it...

I would like to see a better defense out on the field and a better back up RB

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm more of on the level of getting rid of Fisher first and then take it from there.

It doesn't matter who we bring in if we still have Fisher at the helm.

5. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Huh? Our uniforms suck?
    O DEAR, WE'RE WORSE OFF THAN I THOUGHT!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I hate our throwbacks more than any of them. Just an eyesore. If they went out there and won in just their jock straps, I'd be content.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You hate the throwbacks? Those and the Buffalo Bills throwbacks are the best, hands down.

8. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

We just need to break it all down and start all over again

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

For what? We are not that bad in shape as a team. We got some good players that can get it done. Just a few pieces here and there, but other than that, this team is not in rebuilding mode.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Really?

Whats the two most important things too your football team? Head coach and I'd say the QB. Right now thats our weakness on this team.

Question I have for all of you who would you rather have Fisher or Young? If you say Young I'd smack you in the face... He's a damn retard that can't read a defense, he isn't that mobile. On the other hand I think it's time for a change at the helm so I can see two things happening Fisher getting let go our just walking out on us. But I want Young gone just as bad, he was a mistake draft pick and you have to give our coaches props they made VY the best football player he can be in this league... Only people that ever really stuck up for VY is the BROTHERS on NFL Network. Meril, Steve Young Chris Carter and many many other people have said the truth and we made a mistake in that draft and we need to move on.... Draft Luck it's that simple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar