It's Week 6 do we make a RB move?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KingTitan25, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

The trading dead line is this week, should we make a move or keep what we got? We would still be ok if we don't trade but we could definitly upgrade ourselves. Maybe trade Chris Brown to the packers or to a team that needs a rb for a pick or two then turn around and trade some picks for maybe micheal turner. Just a thought, but who would you want if we did make such a trade that would actually be possible?

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Keep what we've got.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

throw A. Jones in with C. Brown and I am sure someone would deal a good RB to us

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

every rb in the league is injured. Who is left.

5. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

I thought that I read that the Titans were high on Greg Jones when he came out. Would the Titans trade a second day pick to get him? He has to be the third or fourth back on the Jags RB chart. And, he ran well before the injury.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The problem ain't at rb. The Falcons stacked the line, D. Hall made the passing game near impossible and we were stuck. I love B and Roy like younger brothers, but they gonna have to step their game up and Chow is gonna have to show more faith in the passing game.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fat *** lendale needs to hit the weights.

my new nickname for him is Useless.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not after two torn acls

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Not to mention even the tops guns arent doing well

VY needs to run more, enough with the "I want to be a passer" sheet:))

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

funnily enough none of ours are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar