I've changed my mind

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Average stats. 4-0. I'd take it any day.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah, I've picked the Broncos to win the AFC but I wouldn't mind at all seeing the Ravens win in a close one Monday night. It's such a pity we had to let such a fine player go. I don't think we really had a choice.

I believe Young will be our man down the road...
    I sure would like to have McNair... you know, in the way we first thought we might be able too... the whole mentor thing.

It just wasn't meant to be.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what if he wins Super Bowl MVP this year...

what then Gunnyman?

4. it takes more than a superbowl to get into the HOF, there are plenty of qbs that won the superbowl that arent in the HOF and/or arent going to be in the HOF

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Super Bowl winner and former league MVP... he'd be getting close. If he plays a few more years and during that time wins the big one I'd say he's got a decent shot.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Great defence. 4-0. I'd take that any day.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

True. Mac is no better this year than he was last year he just has a better team and better coahcing around him. His last game before the winning drive he looked worse than KVs. Heck, he ended the game with only 158 yards and 2 ints. About 50 yards of that was on the last drive.
    SD had the ball deep in their own territory. The first two plays were false starts moving the ball to the 2 yard line. They run the next 3 times for 10 yards total to get room to punt the ball. Their kicker nets 55 yards on the punt but an ineligable down field penalty makes them rekick from their 7 yard line. SD then takes a safety giving the Ravens 2 points. In other words they had so much confidence in their defense stopping Mac because of how terrible he had played all game they didn't even try to pass for a first down.
    If that were the Titans SD would have made a couple of first downs and Mac would not even have a shot at winning the game.

8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I must agree- though he looks weird as a ratbird I must wish him the best and hope he is successful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar