I've settled on Cordarrelle Patterson at 10 if he's there

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre selfish and a trouble maker, be quiet before we do mess up and take this kid.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I WILL **** PUNT YOU

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

no I meant with a potential trade down with Minny

If 10 is too high for Hunter and he's supoosedly a better WR than Patterson, then why is 10 not too high for Patterson...keeping in mind I don't follow college football.....so enlighten me SureThing

5. JCBRAVE

Oooooo ok, that makes more sense.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I guess I should have typed that....by what I've read, I think Hunter will go before Patterson..he's been compared to Randy Moss and Patterson has "character issues"....but again I have limited knowledge of College ball.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Did anyone see the sports science piece on CP?

They said he could cover more catchable space than Gronk and better reaction time than anyone they tested all year.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Those sports science segments are full of sensationalistic garbage. Every guy they test seems to be some type of superhuman freak. I remember when they compared Chad Johnson's catch radius to an elephant and then Larry Fitzgerald's to an elephant. And I doubt CP's on the field (not in a lab) radius is much bigger than Gronk's. CP may have a higher vert but Gronk is 6'7".

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Haha yeah everyone they test is the "fastest/quickest/strongest/most amazing we've ever tested"

The show used to be legit before ESPN bought it out, now its just retarded..

10. running bull

running bull Practice Squad

I seen ON ESPN yesterday is the most sudden quick playmaker he has ever graded over cj spliller.
    i would rather have austin in the slot & cj at rb & iff britt & wright improve we could be a top 10 o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar