Jack Conklin

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Maker_84, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is so great about him?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like Decker over Conklin and significantly over Spriggs. You could argue he was the best OT in the country for much of last year and he has never missed a game with injury.

Not sure why Spriggs is the darling of those who want us to wait as if he is a stud that nobody else noticed.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Let it go. We are not giving up all those picks we acquired to move up. If they wanted Ramsey all along they could have stayed at 1.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Conklin is not slow he ran a 5.00 40.

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Conklin will be better than Lewan within a year.

6. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

happy we got Conklin but not in the way we got him

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Conklin was my 1st choice followed by Decker. We need an honest to Pete mauler. Our run game just improved a lot. Jones and Conklin will bring much needed toughness and will hopefully push Lewan and Warmack to play better. Murray and Mariotta are dancing in the streets...

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

9. Meow

Meow Starter

You know what I'm most happy about? I think we finally got a couple dudes (Jones and Conklin) that won't stand around when somebody delivers a late hit on our franchise QB. It made me so mad last year watching Olivier Vernon constantly delivering dirty late hits on the QB and the line not doing crap about it. Push him, get in his face, knock him on his butt but he should have known after the first one that if he did that again he'd be on the ground right next to the QB.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. BluBlood4Life

BluBlood4Life Camp Fodder

Love the pick, just wish we didn't have to give up a 3rd & 2nd. I like the old school mentality. Will help the run game right away. (which in turn will help protect #8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar