Jack Del Rio Gone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Really? He has not won a super bowl in 8 years. Won't win one this year either.

Lately he has had problems just winning one playoff game.

It sure was convenient for him to have hall of fame and near hall of fame players on defense and one of the best QBs of all time wasn't it? What a coincidence!

Belichick would not win a super bowl with Blaine Gabbert or Luke McCown as his starting QB i guarantee that.

McCown a 39 passing rating! Legend!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

you get a 36 just for spiking the ball

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I called him a "great coach"??

Highly doubt that. What probably happened was I said he was a possible replacement for Fisher and threw out his % due to his short span of coaching from being a coordinator. Which is pretty popular for guys to fail the first time.

But hey, this is me talking to you as if you can carry a conversation, think objectively, and understand half of what's being said... no chance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

And he beat us :sad2:

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Sounds familiar.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You started a whole thread about what a great coach he is.

I know this is over your head and i feel for you i really do. Coach A has a great QB and solid players all around. He will probably win.

Coach B has crap for a QB and mediocre players all around. He will probably fail.

Pretty easy isn't it? For most people.

When Jacksonville was good they had those 2 great defensive tackles and one of the best WR combinations in the league.

While Del Rio has been there they have not even had that.

He is probably an average coach.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jeff fisher and Jack del Rio are, were average coaches. They had some strong points and definitely some weak points.

From 03-10 they played 16 games and Fisher won 9 and Del Rio won 7. Fisher had the slight edge in talent.

The Jags under del Rio were not a push over, never an easy automatic win. They beat the Ravens this year.

There is a reason why James Harris was forced to resign as the top player personnel guy after the 2008 season, he sucked!. They have drafted horribly in the first rd.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

The new owner of the Jags is also majority owner of the Rams too, I thought. Or at least he tried to be.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Think you're exaggerating.

Yeah. Only problem with that is we all know that Jeff Fisher would have taken a Peyton Manning and made him Chad Pennington at best.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He tried to buy them, but it did not happen.
    I don't see the league ever allowing one owner of multiple teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar