Jack Doyle, TE Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Such a dumb arrogant move by Fisher, cutting Blount and thinking he could hide him on the PS. He would have been perfect to pair with :cj:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It was truly stupid. We floundered for years at the position because of it. Sankey.. Fisher is at least partially to blame.

Luckily we finally recovered with Murray.. years later. Now we just have to pray that he's not a 1 year wonder here.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the offense is kind of catered to him at the moment, which isnt something people talk about much. we also have a backup that has proven he can play.

much better position now, than we have been since the cj2k/white years.

4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Stealing Doyle from the Colts is our addition by their subtraction. Look how well that worked with Ben Jones from Houston. Make it happen.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

What a cheap shot too. I have respect for hockey players when they fight because they usually talk s**t directly to each other before squaring off for a fight.
    The guy Blount decked clearly wasn't looking at Blount.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Nah dudes just soft. A straight right he didn't even step into on a defensive lineman and he fell like a deck of cards. I'm not saying Blount should have hit him but I can almost guarantee he said a racial slur. He looks the type anyway plus he sought him out after the game just to say some choice words like a douche.

7. HurrayTitans!

Doesn't make it any less a cheap shot but I guess the guy had it coming. Got no sympathy either way. I'm sure Blount wasn't just running around looking for a fight and he got his come upins during the draft.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Didn't we cut Blount because he got into a fight?

9. HurrayTitans!

It was probably just that STACKED backfield.

CJ
    Ringer
    Stafon Johnson
    and
    FB Ahmard Hall

Just no room for Blount

OR

we needed to make all that room for the stud WR corp
    Britt
    Gage
    Hawkins
    Mariani
    Washington
    Damian Williams
    Later addition Randy Moss
    + Scaife, Stevens and Cook at TE

I'm sure we could find plenty of other worthless players at different positions that Blount should have been on the team for.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It all came down to signing Samkon Gado instead when Stafon Johnson got hurt lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar