Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jack Doyle WKU TE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Apr 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I'd like to see him make the roster. I'm not counting on it, but he was a solid option for a subpar WKU QB all year in Kauwan Jakes. With Walker and Stevens, it's doubtful we have room for him. He is a good player who I've seen live several times though. A pretty dynamic pass catcher.
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Plus, I'll be WKU Alum in approximately 8 days :)
  3. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,803
    You forgot about Taylor Thompson. I think he's still 1 or 2 years out from becoming a regular contributor, but I feel he can be something special. When we first drafted him his blocking was supposed to be suspect, but his receiving was supposed to develop nicely. He has proven to be a great blocker and has the size and speed to become a great receiver. Don't know about his hands yet but I really like the guy.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    I know one of the coaches for the WKU football team.
  4. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Indeed I did forget him. Frankly, Doyle could probably compete with him if given the opportunity.
  5. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,158
    Congrats!
    ColtKiller high fives this.
  6. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    He'll have a chance to make the practice squad.
  7. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Honestly Craig Stevens needs to go we have two very capable blockers and that was the only reason we were keeping him. His salary is absurd for what he does.

Walker Thompson Doyle is practically the same thing for cheaper but has a higher ceiling.
    LANGSTER and nbtoppers2 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,803
    Never heard of this guy. Wasn't drafted. I really don't think he has a chance.