Jack Doyle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by greenwheel, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's white.

If losing Doyle afftects us in any way- we're just terrible.

2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Doyle looked good at the one Titans open practice I attended this off-season. I thought the Patriots might grab him but they just cut some TEs, so Gronk will probably return soon. Last year the one guy who looked really good in the only off-season practice I attended was Jared Cook. Cook looked REALLY good in the only Rams preseason game I watched this year. Sucks that he didn't want us!

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

There will be other big, mildly athletic white dudes that the team will snatch up going forward.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Craig Stevens is going to catch like 75 balls this year, I doubt Doyle would have seen the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Whew, 75 is really stretching it..

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Thompson makes Doyle look like a clown by comparison.

I'm not worried.

7. Upright7

Based on what exactly? How many catches did Thompson have last year? How many drops did he have? This preseason didn't look much different. Dude can block. Doyle had 1 or 2 drops and a whole lot of catches. I'm kinda pissed we have to play him twice a year for the next four years.

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Thompson is the most explosive blocker on the team.

He will be playing FB and I couldn't give a crap how well he catches( even though he is still better in that area than Doyle.)

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

:biglaugh:

Andrew Luck and TY Hilton scare me.

10. Upright7

I am going out on a limb here, but I would bet that so far in their careers Doyle has more catches than TT. I am pretty sure Thompson doesn't have any TD's to date either... Doyle has at least 1 this preseason. I think I saw 2 Doyle TDs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar