Jacob Bell

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pit Bull #53, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Where do you guys see Jacob cracking the starting lineup at next year? Guard or Tackle? He has the body type and athleticism, that would make you think he could excel at OT, yet he has more pro experience at Guard. One thing I think he helps with on the interior OL is his ability to get to the second level in the run blocking game, something Pillar and Olson aren't able to do well. So my question is, where do you think he'll lineup at AND where do you think he'd be best suited at?

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Good question. Probably depends on the draft and/or the progress of Stewart and Loper. If we get an OT in the draft or Stewart/Loper are ready to play tackle I see him taking Olson's spot. If we get our hands on Max Jean-Gilles or another G I can see him taking the right tackle while Roos switches to the left.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think Bell and Stewart will get a look at right tackle. One might find themselves replacing Olson at guard as well.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm guessing RT, but wish we'd seen more to guess by. Stewart doesn't seem athletic enough to play RT, so if he's at G, and Pillar stays....maybe Jacob fits best at least at RT. I just hope whatever we do doesn't make the line any worse....like going from the 31st best line in the league to the 32nd :(

5. If Olson and Hopkins are both gone, I could easily see him starting at either guard or RT. It probably depends on who else they feel is the best guy to start at the other spot.

6. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Bell is more suited for Guard in my opinion.

7. titan west

titan west Guest

I think its all gonna hinge on if they have a lefty or righty.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I don't know, but he's got the cutest curly hair.:ha:

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Depends on where we go in the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar