Jags and Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 9, 2006.

?

Who Wins Colts at Jags???

Poll closed Dec 11, 2006.
  1. Colts

53.8%
  2. Jags

46.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I can't believe I had to read all that. Jacksonville winning? Who in their right mind...?

I don't want to do the math to work out how us getting into the playoffs is possible, or even if it is even possible, for that matter, but I'm not gonna go rooting for the first thing I can think of that would make it even less likely.

Am I taking enhanced crazy pills? And by the way, does anybody on them have...an improbability drive?

The Infinite Improbability Drive is a wonderful new method of crossing interstellar distances in a few seconds; without all that tedious mucking about in hyperspace. As the Improbability Drive reaches infinite improbability, it passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously. In other words, you're never sure where you'll end up or even what species you'll be when you get there. It's therefore important to dress accordingly. The Infinite Improbability Drive was invented following research into finite improbability which was often used to break the ice at parties by making all the molecules in the hostess' undergarments leap one foot simultaneously to the left in accordance with the theory of indeterminacy. Many respectful physicists said they wouldn't go to stand for that sort of thing, partly because it was a debasement of science, but mostly because they didn't get invited to those sort of parties.

The Steelers, Bills and us, all trying to close out with a sweep, to reach nine and seven. It's really like standing at the end of the line for a PS3, the store has 12, and you and two other goons are fighting it out for the 13-15 position, all the while hoping a few teams' strength of opponents stat comes up a little short when it's time to pay the cashier if you know what I'm sayin'. You want to stay and hope, but you know you last three did nothing to deserve it, because if you had, you would have shown up early, instead of late. And you're also pretty sure that if you're going to win this most unlikely of prizes, you're going to have to kick someone's ***** to do it. We have to beat the Bills to begin to have that conversation.

Crazy pills. Thank you.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I can't believe I had to read all that. Jacksonville winning? Who in their right mind...?

I don't want to do the math to work out how us getting into the playoffs is possible, or even if it is even possible, for that matter, but I'm not gonna go rooting for the first thing I can think of that would make it even less likely.

Am I taking enhanced crazy pills? And by the way, does anybody on them have...an improbability drive?

The Infinite Improbability Drive is a wonderful new method of crossing interstellar distances in a few seconds; without all that tedious mucking about in hyperspace. As the Improbability Drive reaches infinite improbability, it passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously. In other words, you're never sure where you'll end up or even what species you'll be when you get there. It's therefore important to dress accordingly. The Infinite Improbability Drive was invented following research into finite improbability which was often used to break the ice at parties by making all the molecules in the hostess' undergarments leap one foot simultaneously to the left in accordance with the theory of indeterminacy. Many respectful physicists said they wouldn't go to stand for that sort of thing, partly because it was a debasement of science, but mostly because they didn't get invited to those sort of parties.

The Steelers, Bills and us, all trying to close out with a sweep, to reach nine and seven. It's really like standing at the end of the line for a PS3, the store has 12, and you and two other goons are fighting it out for the 13-15 position, all the while hoping a few teams' strength of opponents stat comes up a little short when it's time to pay the cashier if you know what I'm sayin'. You want to stay and hope, but you know you last three did nothing to deserve it, because if you had, you would have shown up early, instead of late. And you're also pretty sure that if you're going to win this most unlikely of prizes, you're going to have to kick someone's living arsenal to do it. We have to beat the Bills to begin to have that conversation.

I just want us to win out, and if it's accompanied by a dervish of fantastic meltdowns by fringe contestants, then great. I'll sit back and watch it all fall apart. I'll even up my lighter.

But someone either figure the whole thing out or wake me when someone a little further gone than the rest of us has. And if you even want it to happen, please don't step on the improbability by accidentally hoping the wrong team wins. :suspect: Okay? :ha:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay, Glinks...my brain just melted.

And when I tried the Infinite Improbability drive, I became a bag of cheap Taiwanese plastic cable ties. Just FYI.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

this is definately a classic case of a reality inversion.

Glass of Absinthe anyone?

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No thanks, I'm saving the last few glasses I have left from going abroad. I'll definitely down it if we make the playoffs though... On second thought, at that point I won't want to get too far out of reality...

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

All you have to do is run close to Marvin and he'll take a seat on the turf and hand you a drumstick

I hate the hags and ponies. I guess for the sake of a miracle (Titans outside chance at the playoffs) I have to root for the ponies. I really just hope they beat the living stuffin' out of each other.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

here's to a tie!

:toast:

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Hell I'd take him on without pads. Y'all really don't understand the lengths I go to for chicken. It's what's for lunch today :grrhee: Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

A tie would be cool. The first ever double loss would be a kneeslapper. Sounds impossable, but just think "Infinite Improbability Drive".....or something....I'm still confused :huh:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No kidding, when the mood strikes me, I'll go to some desperate measures too. In college I'd grab a bucket of KFC on my way home from church to watch the game with my roommates. We'd have two TVs and two laptops hooked up, and our living room became KFC/Fantasy Football central for the day.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Another man who knows of the finer things of life. Congrats to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar