Jags and Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 9, 2006.

?

Who Wins Colts at Jags???

Poll closed Dec 11, 2006.
  1. Colts

53.8%
  2. Jags

46.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Ah... that Colts' run D...
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

What a pathetic bunch of drop kicks. That defense should pay the Colts to be on the field.
  3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

The only thing that makes today's victory over the Texans that much sweeter, seeing the Colts get their arse's handed to them by the Jags. That look on Peyton's face jace brings a smile to my face every time.
  4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Nice to see the colts lose, but it would have helped us more to have the jags lose. I don't think we can beat them next week if they play the way they did today. They're basically having the same game next week that we had this week. The parallels are scary. We need a strong crowd, and our team to come hard. I hope Henry isn't hurt badly.
  5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Yeah, the Jags are playing some good ball. What is with Del Rio wearing a suit again?
  6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Yep, he was. And they had 375 yards on the ground. The "Firedungy" threads are rolling.
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:ha: :ha: :ha: That's it. When we won on that play, I became a warm apple pie with a scoop of ice cream.

For anyone else wondering, it's from the book/movie "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." One of the funniest things I've ever read. Rapper Mos Def is in the movie. It's basically a literary excuse of a device to get them out of all the funny jams they get into. You just press the button, and something incredibly improbable happens. Not impossible. Improbable. It's very funny.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Don't forget the Jags are a highly inconsistent team, especially playing away.
  9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Yes... yes... yes... Yes... yes... yes... yes... and yes!
  10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We have to stop the run and make them abandon it. We need a big game up the middle, and we need our LBs and ends to not overpursue. Stay at home on the ends. Got to defend against dumpoffs and screens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.