Jags at Titans post game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He had one missed tackle, but 11 overall tackles is pretty good. At least he doesn't look like he's running underwater like Pete.

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

A win is a win! (No matter what the Hags fans will say.)
    VY didn't look so good, but when you only have the ball for 15 minutes....you don't get any rhythm or sync.

PS - Sat beside the visitor tunnel today. After the game Matt Jones was going in. I don't know what our fans were saying, but he gave a very suttle "crotch chop" motion to the fans.
    Classy!

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince looked as bad as I have ever seen him. Scary bad. The kind of game you expect his first or second out of the blocks. Maybe they overworked his arm in practice, but his throws were just pathetic. Something just appeared to be totally wrong with him today. Losing 22 yards on a scramble, sacked a few times, getting caught from behind, poor throwing decisions and not just taking a sack on 3rd down and throwing the ball away at the end of the game were all a part of a bad day. I hope we never see anything like this again.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

8/15, 75 yds

OK, I dont see that as scary bad, its not great, but not bad, its decent, I mean come on, only 15 pass attempts, and we werent going anywqhere with thew run so, idk, I cant put any blame on VY, we won, yeah the offense was bad, but we won, and thats what matters in the leauge

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he was definitely worse at philly.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Probably the same thing Merril Hoge thinks when he's alone in the apartment and the lights are out.

"They know...they all know! How can I be so wrong? No! No one can ever know I'm this wrong!" Something to that effect.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Fisher and Schwartz were jawing

Was it just me...or did anybody else see a somewhat animated exchange between Fisher and Schwartz? It seemed like it was after the incomplete pass on 3rd down (bonehead playcall) with a minute left....

8. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Yeah, I did see that. It was just a brief moment, but Fisher was the one who looked pissed. I wonder if Scwartz (sucks) said something to Fisher about leaving them 1:02(?) on the clock. I actually did see a few (very few) blitzes out of the Titans today. Our defensive PLAYERS made plays today, the defensive calls were pretty much the same old predictable routine plays.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't blame Schwartz for being pissed, it was a stupid stupid play

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Don't have time to read 4 pages of thread, but just wanted to add that VY looked like a HS QB on that 3rd down play with a minute to go. Showed no poise at all, looked like a headless chicken out there. I love VY, and as much mad skills as he has, yesterday showed me that he is not very good under pressure as of yet... Granted, the Jags D is relentless, and his OL could block a little better (what did he have on the He's gotta learn to stay loose back there and read the blitz a little better, he's gotta be in control. Just kneeling would've been perfect, and the only play he should have thought of doing. Imagine if that wobble had been picked off and returned? Whoo! Hopefully, VY grows out of is fast...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar