Jags fans are a cheery bunch...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MJTitans, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I think JDR must have been sold some serious BS by the salesman for Teflon Suits judging by his performance on Sunday.

This has to stick with the coaching staff. Chow and Schwartz ran all over Jacksonville's co-ordinators.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

I thought I noticed your name over there MJ. I couldnt resist and posted in the "Did the Jaguars lose to an inferior team?" thread. Most Jag fans feel the Titans are an inferior team to them. I had to point out both teams records the last 9 games and ask who they thought was inferior

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Screw Jags fans... They all got a big tird-burger on Sunday and that's what they deserve...

I'm still fuming over that game not being in HD!!!
    Are you kidding me????

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Haha.. yea I remember that post over there. I'm still chuckling over it :)) I don't think they like glimpses of reality though.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Del Rio is going to be in serious trouble. I'm really not sure how he's lasted this long. When have we ever seen great game planning by the jags? They're a good team normally, but I wouldn't say it's because of their coaching.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Before the game I suggested he would be our DC next season since he is definatly not a head coach but after what we did to the Jags we might want to pass. :grrhee:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jag fans are the biggest whiners of them all. Colt fans have not had much to whine about and texans fan are too used to losing but going back to when we beat them in the afc championship game in 99 they have been an unhappy bunch.

They see us as crap and think a loss to us is that bad a thing? Good, screw them! I hope they suffer mightily this week.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Well they get the dog killers this week so they should be able to handle them.

This is pretty funny. I spent a year defending Young as a weapon that does not need to get stats to win games. At least some of the fans are starting to come around

http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic343555-7-1.aspx

9. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

They started complaining about Del Rio and Gerard in the 3rd quarter. I loved every second of it.
    Gun

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

After the 99 afc champ game i visited a jags club on yahoo just to say hi. Despite the fact that we cleaned their clocks all i read was post after post whining about brunell, the refs etc and no credit at all for how our team played.

I never cared much for the jags anyway but now that they got rid of one of my favorite players i hate them more than ever. I hope they go 4-12 the pansies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar