Jags snag Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Against the Colts? Who cares...against the Titans is what I'm worried about. Is Floyd enjoying his nap....it's been a few years since he's had some money to play with....do you think he forgot how this all works?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

do you think because we got money, players will flock to us?

4. I'd say he knows exactly how it all works. The guys who sign early get overpaid as teams have to outbid each other.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

That's the positive spin, SK, the negative is at the end only the crappy players are available

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Theres been like 4 or 5 signings, no need to panic.

7. We're in no position to be overspending for FAs. None of them are going to put us over the top.

8. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Jags nab cornerback Williams with 6-year, $32M deal

Cornerback Brian Williams agreed to a six-year, $32 million deal with the Jaguars that included a $10 million signing bonus. ...more

[​IMG]

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

...which is why there's all the talk about "mid-tier" FA's. I think I read somewhere (frontpage of this site, I believe, TJ) that Dave Thornton is in for a visit this weekend, right?

I'd say old Floyd's got his game face on.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Witherspoon would be nice, but I can see the Rams forking over big $$ for him, as they usually do for Free Agents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar