Jags switching to all-black uniforms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hmm... all black, huh?

[​IMG]

*walks away whistling*

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Maybe I'm wrong but haven't they had black uniforms for a while now? Or at least black pants right?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

[​IMG] :jagsbite:

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea they've always had black uniforms. I never did see a green Jaguar, so this makes sense.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The thing is, they will be getting completely new unis. Not just black whatevs of what they got. It will be a complete Nike uniform from head to toe... Garunteed Nike doesn't want to rehash what they got. Let alone the new owner probably wants his own signature on it.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

They haven't had a black jersey since 2009 and there were only a few years in their history that they wore all-black alternate uniforms, so this statement isn't entirely true.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nike doesn't decide what the team wears.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If I was the new owner of the Hags getting new duds would be a first years deal (that and moving away from Jacksonville). Their look has been bad from the outset.
    As far as NIKE influence, does a team like Jax even count?
    When the Steelers and Packers start going with Oregon Duck sets then you can say they have made a significant influence. Teams like The Hags would be changing every coupla years whether it was Nike, Reebok or "Mr C" at the helm..

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That's Byron Leftwich, showing how long the Jags have had all-black uniforms...

[​IMG]

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I didn't imply they did. I said I doubt they would want to rehash what they already got and push the jags for a more "Nike" design. The owner probably also wants to add his own splash so he's gonna be open to the ideas Nike brings. Who decides who counts? Now the more prominent teams are the ones that have to change before the "Nike era" has effect Huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar