Pre-Game Thread Jags @ Titans Pre-game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

that what makes this team "special". Like losing sucks, but then taking games like this weekend, below average team at home, need to win that game. this team will take a 4th quarter lead, and fold up losing on a last second field goal, it take losing to a whole different level. Theres losing like 40-3, yeah that sucks, but you're like "we get it you suck, cant wait till the draft or a different season" Losing 13 or 14 games where you had a chance to win in most of them is like torture.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

It's insane to think we COULD have won so many more. Besides the Miami game, we were at least "IN" the game. And of course the AZZ whoopin we'll receive in Foxboro.

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I think the Titans will be up 24-13 start of the 4th quarter.

Then find a way to lose 24-27.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

It'll be the Denard Robinson show...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think the recent PFT quote was "If games were 45 minutes long, The Titans would be a lock for The Super Bowl".

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"The Best 45 Minute Team in the NFL"

Sounds like the next goTitans.com t-shirt.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I agree about the play calling however, this team plays scared continually on offense. I don't think we will see anything but conservative play calling as usual again on Sunday. This is why we will lose, playing scared almost always leads to a loss. Seems like this organization has learned nothing from all the times this approach loses us games; all the way back to the Fishface days.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'm all for chirping bad teams, especially the jags. But that said, this team has essentially become the jags. I can't even talk smack at this point, the jags have twice as many wins as we do at this point. It's become pathetic.

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Jaguars are playing for a playoff spot and this is a must win for them.

Jaguars 24
    Titans 13

Hope we win though, still hope we can end the year on a win streak to have a good note to go into the offseason with.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar