Post-Game Thread Jaguars 38, Titans 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by millakilla8, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's official. Season effectively over.

2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I was there live for the 59-0 game, and it doesn't even compare to this. I had the time of my life ... fun from beginning to end, went out and partied until 2am, have pictures of myself climbing memorials and posing naked with statues and landmarks in the middle of downtown after midnight with the temp in single digits and still snowing. lol

It didn't hurt or bother me and I was still able to have the time of my life because it was expected. I didn't go up there expecting Titans to win, because they had one of the best teams ever and we had one of the worse.

The loss in Jacksonville, on the other hand, took all of the air out of me. We showed up like we expected to win, and like we shouldn't have to work for it. Low effort and low results from the entire team. Made me sick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he was out of our range, get over it
    we traded back and got conklin PLUS this top 5 pick this year

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The GOAT.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yup, you're a regular Nostradamus....

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. VondyP

to be fair i picked it on accident

7. Aqutis30

Well it was I who was like "WTF picked the Jags at +14?" lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. VondyP

yeah i kept quiet because i felt like an idiot because I picked too fast lol

9. Aqutis30

Actually it happened to me the 2nd Colts game, but it was one of the smaller point spreads.

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Yeah and this year's draft is skimpy on tackles and deep with corners, works out fine.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar